Ir al contenido principal

Mountain Bike


Six years ago, when i was 12 I learned to ride a bike, it took me to learn two weeks approximately and even I remember when I went out to practice all every afternoon in my backyard, it’s impossible to forget my dear city, Calama and there is no a day that  I don’t remember. After that, i started to feeling really interested to practice a sport in relation with it whereby I entered in a Mountain Bike team with my dad. Nowadays, only my dad stays in this team and goes to compete.

Practicing this sport I learn a lot of things, between them besides improving my resistance and physical condition I learn teamwork and I feel that’s the beauty of be a team, go together for a goal. I’m a real supporter of sport is the best tool to know the people and how are they really. During the path I met a lot of people and I believe that I felt better about myself and I reinforced the relation dad-son with my dad. Definitely for me, there were the best years of my life and I never forget them.  

Comentarios

  1. I hope you get the chance in the future to take up mountain biking or cycling again. The Cerro San Cristobal is a great place to do it in Santiago.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I love that people remember their land with a lot of love and above all doing activities over there, I really find it super entertaining.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

#4. What are you really into?

I have to admit that I don't have momentary obsessions, because I don't spend much time on it (I hate you a lot university, thank you for nothing), but when I have free time, I like riding a bike a lot especially in the north of Chile. Definitely, I’m in love with the north and I would dare to say that someday I will return.  Before, I enjoyed a lot working with my friend selling makeup products. I worked with my friend around one year and a half, and it was entertaining to learn about how mix some colors and try to beautify the face of people (although definitely some people don’t come to make up much, I believe in natural beauty). Anyway, it’s great to restore self-esteem to people and I never thought that makeup techniques were so complicated, however, I decided to study in the university and I must to leave the job.  It could be say that all my life I had the odd obsession or rather a fondness for certain activities, but none of them has remained in time, it could

My future dream job