Ir al contenido principal

#8. Summer Holidays


In relation with my last holidays I have had the luck these have always been with my family and I always enjoyed it. Since 2012 my father had holidays on summer in his work with exception on 2016, but anyway I enjoyed it too. I have traveled to Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia and Paraguay and I really convinced that someday I will return those countries because I love a lot.

Last year, bored for always going to the countries that I mentioned earlier, we decided to get to know a bit of South of Chile, which I knew a little more for my study tour finishing high school.

We visited Chiloe Island and we stayed there for some days, we also knew Osorno, Valdivia, Pucón, Puerto Varas, Puerto Montt, among others. Even one day out of nowhere we crossed the border into Argentina to get to know Bariloche since it was quite interesting to know that place, but I would say it is better to visit it in winter because in summer it is very hot.

In the holidays that we will have this year are already planned and we will go to visit Córdoba, I just hope that everything goes as we expect. I also have in mind to conclude some things that I left pending since I went to university as giving talks on the Red Cross during part of summer and get my driver's license, because I have been driving since I was 15 but I never have been able to do anything about it for not being old enough to be able to get the license (only this year I turned 18, I entered the university with 17) and also seal the makeup business with my friend of who I spoke in a previous posts, recently told me that the another year she will study Professional Aesthetics and I feel very proud of her and all that she has been able to achieve <3!


And of course, what I couldn’t miss, giving away everything I can to this pretty young lady with who I couldn’t spend much of this year for university :(


Comentarios

  1. Vale you know all these places is wonderful, someday I will also know all of them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mountain Bike

Six years ago, when i was 12 I learned to ride a bike, it took me to learn two weeks approximately and even I remember when I went out to practice all every afternoon in my backyard, it’s impossible to forget my dear city, Calama and there is no a day that   I don’t remember. After that, i started to feeling really interested to practice a sport in relation with it whereby I entered in a Mountain Bike team with my dad. Nowadays, only my dad stays in this team and goes to compete. Practicing this sport I learn a lot of things, between them besides improving my resistance and physical condition I learn teamwork and I feel that’s the beauty of be a team, go together for a goal. I’m a real supporter of sport is the best tool to know the people and how are they really. During the path I met a lot of people and I believe that I felt better about myself and I reinforced the relation dad-son with my dad. Definitely for me, there were the best years of my life and I never forget them.  

#4. What are you really into?

I have to admit that I don't have momentary obsessions, because I don't spend much time on it (I hate you a lot university, thank you for nothing), but when I have free time, I like riding a bike a lot especially in the north of Chile. Definitely, I’m in love with the north and I would dare to say that someday I will return.  Before, I enjoyed a lot working with my friend selling makeup products. I worked with my friend around one year and a half, and it was entertaining to learn about how mix some colors and try to beautify the face of people (although definitely some people don’t come to make up much, I believe in natural beauty). Anyway, it’s great to restore self-esteem to people and I never thought that makeup techniques were so complicated, however, I decided to study in the university and I must to leave the job.  It could be say that all my life I had the odd obsession or rather a fondness for certain activities, but none of them has remained in time, it could

My future dream job