Ir al contenido principal

#10. Final Blog


My experience with English has been really gratifying because I have had good teachers who are very good at using the language and have encouraged us the importance of their management for our future professional, which of course has always made me feel proud to belong to this university and be a daughter of Bello.

Still, I'm frustrated by the fact that it costs me to speak the language even more than writing it, I'm really much better at writing in English than speaking it. Like when I order all the ideas that I have in my head and try to talk really I can not and I block. Anyway I feel that this is pure practice and at some point I will be able to refine this aspect a little better, anyway I never had a very good base of English at school and I really believe that it is a merit to at least know how to write and understand some basic notions.

The use of blogs I really find that it is super dynamic, in fact it relaxes me enough to do it, the fact of writing aspects of my life even knowing that it is difficult for someone to read them, but at the same time it is a benefit to myself in the field to free myself, express myself and eventually get rid of many academic loads on top of me, in addition to learning a little about English vocabulary :).

English at least I do not use it much in my daily life, eventually when I look at catalogs or posts in instagram about specialties, treatments and dental diagnoses, what. Next year we will have a subject called "Odontology based on evidence" that has prerequisites to have approved English II, most likely here I will use English and test all my knowledge I have learned in these subjects.

Thank u for reading!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mountain Bike

Six years ago, when i was 12 I learned to ride a bike, it took me to learn two weeks approximately and even I remember when I went out to practice all every afternoon in my backyard, it’s impossible to forget my dear city, Calama and there is no a day that   I don’t remember. After that, i started to feeling really interested to practice a sport in relation with it whereby I entered in a Mountain Bike team with my dad. Nowadays, only my dad stays in this team and goes to compete. Practicing this sport I learn a lot of things, between them besides improving my resistance and physical condition I learn teamwork and I feel that’s the beauty of be a team, go together for a goal. I’m a real supporter of sport is the best tool to know the people and how are they really. During the path I met a lot of people and I believe that I felt better about myself and I reinforced the relation dad-son with my dad. Definitely for me, there were the best years of my life and I never forget them.  

#4. What are you really into?

I have to admit that I don't have momentary obsessions, because I don't spend much time on it (I hate you a lot university, thank you for nothing), but when I have free time, I like riding a bike a lot especially in the north of Chile. Definitely, I’m in love with the north and I would dare to say that someday I will return.  Before, I enjoyed a lot working with my friend selling makeup products. I worked with my friend around one year and a half, and it was entertaining to learn about how mix some colors and try to beautify the face of people (although definitely some people don’t come to make up much, I believe in natural beauty). Anyway, it’s great to restore self-esteem to people and I never thought that makeup techniques were so complicated, however, I decided to study in the university and I must to leave the job.  It could be say that all my life I had the odd obsession or rather a fondness for certain activities, but none of them has remained in time, it could

My future dream job