Ir al contenido principal

#6. Postgraduate studies


Hi! As I mentioned in the previous post, a postgraduate that I would like to take would be the specialty of Pathology and Oral Medicine or implantology.

The truth as it is just the beginnings of my university life and even more so in this career, I know the specialties that it offers and it really is a lot of options that it contemplates, I have a basic notion of what each of them consists of, but in spite of it I know every specialty with depth.

I am struck by the specialty of implantology because it is one that seeks in some way or other to return the patient part of his smile, giving the notion that yes, it is possible to smile again despite having been some damage that compromised the vital integrity of their teeth, in addition to reestablishing the relationships in their craniofacial skeleton, since the majority of the people is not informed about this, the form is a bonus of the function, and if the teeth don’t have complete integrity it can generate lots of disorders that accumulate over time decreasing the quality of life of that person.

Pathology and oral medicine is also a very interesting specialty, although most people do not think so, most diseases have their origin in the oral mucosa, on the other hand the oral cavity to be exposed to the external environment is also vulnerable at the time of being invaded by infectious agents, if we don’t have preventive treatment in this situation, they can spread the septic process, even compromising the patient's life.

To take any of these specialties I have in mind that they are in Chile and in person, the truth is that I do not trust much in distance studies.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Mountain Bike

Six years ago, when i was 12 I learned to ride a bike, it took me to learn two weeks approximately and even I remember when I went out to practice all every afternoon in my backyard, it’s impossible to forget my dear city, Calama and there is no a day that   I don’t remember. After that, i started to feeling really interested to practice a sport in relation with it whereby I entered in a Mountain Bike team with my dad. Nowadays, only my dad stays in this team and goes to compete. Practicing this sport I learn a lot of things, between them besides improving my resistance and physical condition I learn teamwork and I feel that’s the beauty of be a team, go together for a goal. I’m a real supporter of sport is the best tool to know the people and how are they really. During the path I met a lot of people and I believe that I felt better about myself and I reinforced the relation dad-son with my dad. Definitely for me, there were the best years of my life and I never forget them.  

#4. What are you really into?

I have to admit that I don't have momentary obsessions, because I don't spend much time on it (I hate you a lot university, thank you for nothing), but when I have free time, I like riding a bike a lot especially in the north of Chile. Definitely, I’m in love with the north and I would dare to say that someday I will return.  Before, I enjoyed a lot working with my friend selling makeup products. I worked with my friend around one year and a half, and it was entertaining to learn about how mix some colors and try to beautify the face of people (although definitely some people don’t come to make up much, I believe in natural beauty). Anyway, it’s great to restore self-esteem to people and I never thought that makeup techniques were so complicated, however, I decided to study in the university and I must to leave the job.  It could be say that all my life I had the odd obsession or rather a fondness for certain activities, but none of them has remained in time, it could

My future dream job