Ir al contenido principal

#9. Changes to your study program


To begin I would like to say that everything I will say below is part of my perception regarding the study program in the year that I have already completed and approved (finally :D) and partly some comments I have heard from classmates of higher grades.

In the first place, it is extremely well known that the academic load that exists in this university exceeds the humanly possible limits (that is, I did not have life all year, thanks for nothing university), even though this disadvantage is not solutions occur in this regard, only improve a little the distribution of time, because in the first year (I do not know if in other years) a single day in the week we had 5 different classes and sometimes more than one evaluation in one day, usually this happened on Monday.

A subject that I would really restructure would be "Anatomical and Biological Bases of Face and Neck", which has as prerequisites to have approved "Anatomical Bases" and "Biological Bases" the first semester.

In "BAYB" as we say students, we have 3 sessions of 3 hours during the week, where it really is a fusion between biology and anatomy, which in my opinion does not meet its objective because although the subject is a fusion of all the same ways separate them at the time of the evaluations, which really are exhausting, we even entered up to 30 classes for a test which in the long run does not achieve the objective of fruitful learning because the students are MEMORIZING and not LEARNING for a test, it is a very complicated situation and since this subject is taught (2015) the teaching team has not yet been able to solve it.

Another aspect that seems unfair in the race and that would definitely change is when you enter the clinic (second semester of the third year), the fact of having teachers not really committed to teaching but to intimidate students and their patients at the time of treatment, causing some colleagues to lose their patients who literally had to "beg" Also, it seems unfair to me to fail a subject for non-compliance and irresponsibility of your patient, I feel that something should be done about it.

For now that's all, for sure in a few years I have a different opinion about it.
Thank you for reading !

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Mountain Bike

Six years ago, when i was 12 I learned to ride a bike, it took me to learn two weeks approximately and even I remember when I went out to practice all every afternoon in my backyard, it’s impossible to forget my dear city, Calama and there is no a day that   I don’t remember. After that, i started to feeling really interested to practice a sport in relation with it whereby I entered in a Mountain Bike team with my dad. Nowadays, only my dad stays in this team and goes to compete. Practicing this sport I learn a lot of things, between them besides improving my resistance and physical condition I learn teamwork and I feel that’s the beauty of be a team, go together for a goal. I’m a real supporter of sport is the best tool to know the people and how are they really. During the path I met a lot of people and I believe that I felt better about myself and I reinforced the relation dad-son with my dad. Definitely for me, there were the best years of my life and I never forget them.  

#4. What are you really into?

I have to admit that I don't have momentary obsessions, because I don't spend much time on it (I hate you a lot university, thank you for nothing), but when I have free time, I like riding a bike a lot especially in the north of Chile. Definitely, I’m in love with the north and I would dare to say that someday I will return.  Before, I enjoyed a lot working with my friend selling makeup products. I worked with my friend around one year and a half, and it was entertaining to learn about how mix some colors and try to beautify the face of people (although definitely some people don’t come to make up much, I believe in natural beauty). Anyway, it’s great to restore self-esteem to people and I never thought that makeup techniques were so complicated, however, I decided to study in the university and I must to leave the job.  It could be say that all my life I had the odd obsession or rather a fondness for certain activities, but none of them has remained in time, it could

My future dream job